Serious Packing

I read somewhere online about a woman who packed for her kids by putting a complete outfit for each child in a ziplock bag and marking it with their name and date to be worn. Since I am going to Hawaii in a few days, I thought I would try it. Packing for 3 kids under 5 for 7 days felt like a daunting task. At first, I wondered what I had gotten myself into. I was surrounded by a thousand little ziplock bags and piles of clothes… But when it was all said and done, this is what I was left with!

A wonderfully organized, easy to look through suitcase! To keep the system going, all you do is put the dirty clothes back into the ziplock at the end of the day. No more rummaging through a thousand articles of clothing trying to figure out what to wear. Hooray! Hawaii, here I come…

If you want to toot your horn about something great you’ve accomplished, head over to Mommy Community!

Comments

1. Lavs says:

woooooooow that’s some super packing skills if i’ve ever seen any!! and i thought i was the best packer ever! looool you WIN!!! have fun in hawaii you lucky duck!

2. Alicia says:

Wow..that is a really great idea!!

Have fun in Hawaii!!

3. You are so flippin lucky that your going to Hawaii for Thanksgiving, I’m so jealous. Are you guys just going with your immediate family? I hope your have a blast and I’m super proud of your packing skills, I’ll have to remember that in the future.

4. dawntrenee says:

That is a wonderous idea. Have a great trip! Toot Toot

5. Amy says:

That is such a great idea! You are going to have so much fun, I am way Jealous. Know that you will be missed as well. Oh and when you come back we will go see Twilight again and get the girls together and go see Australia!

6. Lynne says:

And to think that I get to tag along and see just how it works, Cammi. I’m excited about that! Can’t wait for Hawaii with you!

7. What an awesome way of getting ready for your trip! I wish I had done this when my kids were little – luckily now, they are big enough to pack their own stuff! Thanks for joining our meme at Mommy Community. Toot! Toot!

8. jamie says:

That is freakin’ GENIUS!!! I’m going to have to try that. Have so much fun in Hawaii. I’ll pray that it is an easy flight with three little ones!! Best of luck!

9. Kristen Miner says:

Wow. I know this comment is behind, but that packaging job is amazing! So brilliant you are!

Leave Me A Comment. I like them.