Aloha Friday #1

Kailani at An Island Life does Aloha Friday and here is what she has to say:

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

Here is my answer to Kailani’s question for today:

My question to you is:

Have you met anyone famous?

For my answer, see my Flashback Friday post. Leave a comment with your answer, then head on over to An Island Life for more Aloha Friday!

Comments

1. Tim McGraw and the boys ( men) of New Kids on the Block

2. Summer says:

Hmmm…
    Once I met and got the autograph of the blonde boy from Honey, I Shrunk the Kids. I believe that’s as close as I’ve ever come to someone famous.

3. Tara says:

Hmm…my husband rubs elbows more than I.. Last year he met Sandra Bullock and Ewan McGregor, several others that slip my mind at this hour ugh! Last year I saw Richard Gere when we were driving lol

4. Stella in Hawaii :) says:

The Pope in Rome, he blessed me when i was a baby. President Clinton in Hawaii in the 9O’s… our finger tips touch as he walked by the crowd. And Benny Agbayani, formerly of the New York Jets. I got his autograph while shopping in the commissary :)

5. Megan C. says:

When I was in high school, I met AJ from the Backstreet Boys. Also, lots of famous people live in the town I grew up, so I’ve seen Anthony Hopkins, Ellen DeGeneres, and Reese Witherspoon around town.

6. I met a handful of local artists. I also shook the hand of our current President.

7. Jenni says:

I have not ever met anyone famous! I would like to though!

8. Cathi says:

Because my husband works for an airline, I often fly firstclass. I met celebrities while flying however I rarely disturb their privacy.

9. Great question! I actually have met some famous people! I made a whole post about it a few months ago.

Click on the link to see who made the list!
    http://tinyurl.com/3s9slg (The Name Dropper)

Homepage: http://xboxwife.blogspot.com/

Leave Me A Comment. I like them.